The process works like this ....
- First, find a photo you want to print and then RIGHT click on it and select PRINT (a window will popup that reads, "Welcome to the Photo Printing Wizard". Click the NEXT button.
- You'll see all the pictures currently stored in the folder you selected. The one you right clicked on to call up the wizard will be checked. You can check others if you want to print them too. Click NEXT when ready.
- Make sure the correct printer is selected on the next window (if you have more than one). Depending on your printer, you may see a button that reads, "printing preferences". you can click this button if you want to change any of the settings (such as photo printing, type of paper, etc.). Click NEXT when ready.
- The next windows offers several options. First, you'll want to make sure "FULL PAGE PHOTO PRINT" is selected.
- Scroll down and you can select the print size (4x6, 5x7, 8x10, etc.). And you can select the number of times you'd like that picture printed.
- Make sure you have the paper in the printer before clicking NEXT.
- Just sit back and wait for your printer to print the photo.